To provide the next generation of combustion researchers with a comprehensive knowledge in the technical areas of combustion theory, experiment, computation, fundamentals, and applications.
The 2022 session was held June 19 to June 24, 2022. Participants selected two (one from morning session and one from afternoon session) from the following courses (see descriptions here):
Monday-Friday 8:45-12:15, US Eastern Time
- Combustion Theory by Prof. Moshe Matalon, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Quantitative Laser Diagnostics for Combustion Chemistry and Propulsion by Prof. Ronald K. Hanson, Stanford University, USA
Monday-Friday 14:00-17:30, US Eastern Time
- Combustion Chemistry by Prof. Alison Tomlin, University of Leeds, UK
- Theoretical and Numerical Combustion by Prof. Thierry Poinsot, Institut de Mécanique des Fluides de Toulouse, CNRS, France
Classes were held at Princeton University from Monday, June 20, 2022 through Friday, June 24, 2022.
- Application deadline: May 8, 2022
- Acceptance announcement: May 13, 2022
Prof. Chung K. Law, Princeton University
Prof. Michael E. Mueller, Princeton University
Prof. Ran Sui, Missouri University of Science and Technology