The 2014 CEFRC Summer School was held June 23 - 27 at Princeton University.
Topics and Guest Lecturers:
1. Combustion Theory and Applications in CFD, delivered by Professor Heinz Pitsch of RWTH Aachen University
2. Combustion and Fuels Chemistry, delivered by Professor William H. Green of Massachusetts Institure of Technology.
3. Reciprocating Engines, delivered by Professor Rolf D. Reitz of the University of Wisconsin-Madison
4. Unsteady Combustor Processes, delivered by Professor Timothy C. Lieuwen of the Georgia Institute of Technology
5. New Developments in Combustion Technology, delivered by Dr. George A. Richards of NETL, DOE.
In this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZOppLOhozI UC Berkeley students Casey Zak, Miguel Aznar, Purdue University student Sarah Isert, and USC student Angella Johnson were asked for their thoughts on the program.
The Combustion Energy Frontier Research Center is directed by Professor Chung K. Law of Princeton University.